The IGAW 2014 (International GNSS Advances Workshop) was an event dedicated to the study of the evolution of satellite navigation technology in light of the opportunities opened by the availability of multiple constellations (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou).
A highly prized scientific initiative, the Workshop aimed to examine on the basis of current knowledge the future prospects of GNSS technology development and applications and was opened to public institutions, private companies and research centres.
In its second edition, the Workshop was taken place in Rome on September 25th and 26th, 2014.
The proceedings was attended by highly-respected representatives of academia, the industrial sector and public institutions, who was engaged in-depth in the following areas:
- State of the art of GNSS technology.
- Multi-constellation systems and interoperability.
- High-integrity systems and techniques.
- High-precision systems and innovative services.
- Anti-jamming and anti-spoofing technologies.
- State of the art and organisation of the European Galileo system services.
IGAW 2014 was organised and hosted by Sogei, a company that has always been at the forefront of research and development efforts in the delivery and use of geo-referenced data and services, as well as satellite precision measurements, as part of its contribution to the dissemination of innovation and scientific culture.